There is nothing better than getting a group of friends together for weekend shenanigans in the summer!
Lucky for you, I’m here to give you some fun ideas for memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you’re a foodie, music lover, or all around free spirit, there is bound to be something on this list that sparks your interest.
If you’re anything like me, that list is great but, three months from now I will still be looking for things to do. So, if that’s true for you as well, here is a list of fun activities you can do just about anytime you want! .
- Farmers Market at the State Fair Grounds
- Dave and Busters
- Bowling – Buffalo Lanes, AMF
- Karaoke – Rock Box, Desy’s Grill & Bar
- Raleigh Little Theater
- GoApe (ropes course)
- Hiking – Falls Lake, Neuse River Trail
- Kayaking – Neuse River, Falls Lake